[Equest-users] file format error! is all my work lost?

Umesh Atre umesh at innovativedesign.net
Thu Sep 22 07:14:29 PDT 2011

Thanks Pasha. Let me try this on the Windows 7 machine. But I am getting
the same errors on XP too. My models keep disappearing.
What I have noticed though is that this problem might be somehow tied to
parametric runs. I have not lost any data from models
that did not have any parametric runs. Any ideas?