[Equest-users] Schematic Design Wizard crashes with invalid path error

Stefano Moret smoret at ucdavis.edu
Thu Apr 5 12:35:29 PDT 2012

Dear Scott,

I just installed E-quest on my Parallels XP virtual machine, and ran into the same issue as you did.
Since the problem might be associated with the Parallels shared hard drive partition, I recommend you to uninstall the program and re-install it selecting the "all users" option instead of "just me". This way, the "data" and "projects" folder will be located in the C:\ partition of the virtual machine and not in the shared Parallels folders (//psf..).
That did the trick for me.

Regards,
Stefano

--