[Equest-users] CO sensors parking

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:27:09 PDT 2012

Oscar,

For multifamily projects, the ENERGYSTAR Multifamily Highrise Simulation
Guidelines includes a simple method of reducing scheduled operation of the
exhaust fans.  This is how it is typically done.  Outside of multifamily,
you will need to provide some additional backup documentation for reducing
the operation of the fans.

The guidelines can be found here:
http://www.energystar.gov/ia/partners/bldrs_lenders_raters/downloads/mfhr/ENERGY_STAR_MFHR_Simulation_Guidelines_V1.0.pdf

Refer to page 26 of the document.