[Equest-users] outside air flow during unoccupied/setback hours

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:54:25 PDT 2012

I normally have a min sch specified at the zone level - 0 for unoccupied
hours and -999 for other hours that takes care of this comment.
There is an hourly report for fan coming on during night cycle flag (or
something similar). If you do not have the fan coming on or do not have the
night cycle control, you should be ok. You can also look at the hourly
report for OA ratio and whether fan is on/off during the unoccupied time.
-Rohini