[Equest-users] Baseline to Proposed comparison in equest

Nimesh Prajapati Nimesh nimonomics at yahoo.in
Tue Aug 14 10:07:40 PDT 2012

Dear All,

I am using following methodology for Baseline to Proposed comparison in equest:

1. First using eQuset creating Baseline model with the help of Appendix - G.

2. And then creating Proposed model by saving the baseline model and changing it with Proposed model data.

2. Then taking all the baseline model and Proposed model data in separate spreadsheet and comparing it.

Is it correct? Or I need to do something else?

Can I create Baseline and Proposed model in the same eQuest file and have comparison?

If somebody have answer please let us know. . . .

Thanks,

Nimesh Prajapati

(+91 9687133492)
HVAC Design Engineer