[Equest-users] Single Family Residential House

H N fd111441 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:07:30 PDT 2012

Hi all, I'm new to eQUEST.

I'm trying to model the following, are there any guides/tutorials:

1) How would I model a 1500-3000 Sq. Ft.  single Family, Detached House.  In Canada (Ontario)

2) In SD Wizard Building Type "Multifamily, low-rise (Exterior entries)"  is the closest option it has... Should I be using this?

3) What Energy Code Compliance Analysis should I be using for this case? LEED NC - ASHRAE 90.1? (I have no idea what they are for)

Sorry for such incompetency, your help is greatly appreciated!!