[Equest-users] AHU seasonal working problem

Baran Tanrıverdi tanriverdi.baran at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 23:49:04 PDT 2012

Hi to all;

i have a question about seasonal conditioning for  a manufacturing space.
we use same air handling unit for this space but winter volume rate is
higher than  summer and winter supply air is mixed air (we filter and re
use process waste heated air) and in summer the supply air is 100% fresh
air.

How can i define the mechanical system?

Should i specifiy two different systems with different schedules? or is it
possible to identify the air handlig unit work as mixed or 100% fresh air
for different seasons.

Hope the question is understandable.

Thank you for help.

--