[Equest-users] UltraEdit text editor wordlist for DOE-2.2 / eQUEST

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Thu Aug 16 08:40:52 PDT 2012

There has been an interesting discussion about useful text editors on the
BLDG-SIM list.  I use UltraEdit.  The discussion prompted me to clean-up the
"syntax highlighting" wordlist file I have been using for DOE2.  Attached is
my updated .uew - ultraedit wordlist for DOE-2.2.  Feel free to use if it is
helpful.  (In UltraEdit, the location of your wordfiles is found under
Advanced->Configuration->Editor Display->Syntax Highlighting.)

Cheers,

Brian