[Equest-users] Huge envelope changes having small affect on energy savings

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Thu Aug 23 07:46:08 PDT 2012

I didn't see any changes in the envelope between the 2 inp files you sent me. However the first file (Rindge-1) seemed to have a California weather file while the second one had Boston. When I switched them both to Boston - the numbers were almost identical.

I don't think you have modeled your skin correctly.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP BD+C
Sustainable Design Analyst
1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309