[Equest-users] using ##FILEPREFIX command

Michael Hsueh mhsueh at integralgroup.com
Thu Dec 13 09:17:13 PST 2012

Hello all,

I'm currently experimenting with using the ##INCLUDE command to
automatically include standard libraries of constructions, schedules, etc.
It's a fairly simple process and seems to work well.

Does anyone know what the proper syntax is for the ##FILEPREFIX command?
The DOE2 manual gives an example with a format that I'm unfamiliar with:

*##FILEPREFIX DRC2: [GUEST.LIBRARY]*

whereas my basic understanding of file paths runs more like this

*##FILEPREFIX C:/My Documents/Users/mhsueh/eQuest/templates*
*
*
I've tried various permutations of the file path but my approach has not
been working. I would appreciate anyone's insight into how I can do this!

Thank you,

*Michael Hsueh*
Project Engineer
I N T E G R A L