[Equest-users] using ##FILEPREFIX command

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Thu Dec 13 11:33:46 PST 2012

Michael,

I've been able to use the ##fileprefix macro command, but you have to experiment to find
whether a forward or backwards slash works in setting the path on your machine.  What I
find in my collection of input files have it both ways, e.g.,

##fileprefix     c:/protot~1/com(00)/MdOffice/

or

##fileprefix c:\Shared\doe2ep\doe2ep_ex.14\TMF\

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D