[Equest-users] eQuest Training in Southern California

Kirk Hampton kirk.hampton at astroenergygroup.com
Thu Feb 2 17:06:48 PST 2012

Greetings to All,

I am writing to ask anyone if they are aware of any training sources for
eQuest in Southern California? I have been keeping an eye on the sites
listed on the California PUC and onebuilding for months and have not found
any training in the Southern California Area.

If there is someone who is knowledgeable and formally trained in eQuest in
the Southern California area I would be happy to pay them well for tutoring.
The end goal is to be able to perform eQuest on healthcare facilities to be
constructed in the near future and be able to review eQuest Models submitted
as part of RFP responses. I will need to model much more than the chillers
and the associated central plant equipment. Each department has its own
power profile therefore I will need to model many different aspects of the
medical support systems, the HVAC, lighting and so on however securing the
training on conventional building profiles would be fine as the scope of the
training.

Please contact me if anyone in Southern California is interested in
providing the training. There may be more than one person in my company who
would attend the training. Regardless of headcount we will make it worth
your time to help us.

Best Regards,

Kirk Hampton

Senior Energy Engineer