[Equest-users] Infiltration & Whole Building air leakage ????

RIAD ABED riad_abed at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 04:54:21 PST 2012

Dear All e-Quest Users

Whole Building air leakage shall not exceed 0.4 CFM/ft² @ 0.3" w.g  (2 L/s/m² @ 75Pa) .

So if I consider whole Building air Leakage = 0.4 CFM/ft2 , How can I Express it in e-Quest , to calculate the Infiltration Value for each space in the Building , especially in Detailed mode ????

 Note : in detailed mode for each Space , we have to put a data for Infiltration CFM/ft² , but ft² is  for floor area not building envelope area) ….please any help is very appreciated especially who have Big Experience please…thanks for all

My Regards,
Riad el Abed
Chief MEP , PQP
Tel  +96170 643977

DEC Consultants
Po Box 26330
Abu Dhabi
Tel +9712 4457505
Fax +9712 4457506
www.dec.ae
DISCLAIMER
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of DEC Consultants. Finally, although efforts were made to prevent virus transmission, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. DEC Consultants accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.