[Equest-users] How to create multiple homes within a community

Yusuf Turab yusuf at ytenterprises.com
Wed Feb 8 10:20:27 PST 2012

Hi Mike

Thanks for the valuable input.

             I think the first option should work the best for our case.
Any thoughts on the second part of my question where I ask what might be an
appropriate zoning pattern for a naturally ventilated home. There is
absolutely no cooling or heating taking place in any of the buildings.
Would a simple perimeter core zoning be appropriate considering the villas
are not going to be occupied by more than 4 people at a time?

Regards

Yusuf Turab
Managing Director
IGBC Accredited Professional, LEED Green Associate & GRIHA Trainer
Y T Enterprises
18 A, Hamsa Layout ¦ R.S Puram ¦ Coimbatore - 641002

Tel: +91 (0)422 4368896
Fax: +91 (0)422 2473697
http://www.ytenterprises.com/

***** Email confidentiality notice *****
The information contained in this email and any attachments is intended for
the name recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential
information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this
email in error, please return it to the sender advising of the error and
delete all copies from your system.