[Equest-users] Dual Path AHU's in eQUEST

James Woodard jwoodard at brph.com
Fri Jan 20 11:58:49 PST 2012

Has anyone ever had to model a Dual Path AHU in eQUEST? If so, I am wondering how exactly you went about modeling it. I currently have my OA & RA coil capacities lumped together as a single coil, which isn't totally correct. Another option would be to treat it like a DOAS serving an AHU but with no fan energy for the DOAS, but that's not totally true either as the air wouldn't pass thru both coils. Anyone had any experience/incite on this topic from an energy modeling standpoint?

Thanks in advance,

James Woodard, E.I.T., LEED AP BD+C | Mechanical Engineering

BRPH | 5700 North Harbor City Boulevard, Suite 400 | Melbourne, Florida 32940
O:  321-751-3150 | F:  321-259-4703
jwoodard at brph.com<mailto:jwoodard at brph.com> | www.brph.com

ARCHITECTS | ENGINEERS | CONSTRUCTORS