[Equest-users] LEED Compliance Analysis error

RIAD ABED riad_abed at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 21:34:52 PST 2012

 Dear Tanyer

The Solution to your problem is :

in detailled Mode Of " Project & Site" Tab, (U will find in the Top Of Window Bard Command), click it, then at the Left (In Component Tree) , u will find Icon "Site Plan". click it & u should then fill :
1- Climate Zone Number (according to Table B-3 & B-4 of ashrae 90.1.2007 for your location)
2- Climate Zone letter  (according to Table B-3 & B-4 of ashrae 90.1.2007 for your location)
3- Latitude (of your Location)
4- longitude (of your location)

Note : u should be in Detailled Data Edit Mode , and when u will fill the above requirement u should, maybe when u want to enter the value , right click then Edit/View User Default The in the space "User-Defined Default Value" put yout value that u want to enter it.........

Good Luck

Best regards,

Eng. Riad el Abed
Chief MEP & Project Manager