[Equest-users] LEED Compliance Analysis error

Ali Murat Tanyer tanyer at metu.edu.tr
Fri Jan 6 05:34:36 PST 2012

Dear all,

I am trying to simulate the LEED compliance of an office building
located in Europe and I have a couple of questions:

  * Can I provide the LEED compliance of a building which is located in
    Europe?
  * If I select my EU city and provide its weather data file I get the
    following error message: "Table Look-up failed:A901-0_Envelope(1,4):
    Look-up and default C-FFACTOR for slabs". I tried to define the
    FFactor for my underground slabs but not worked.
  * If I select, for example, Seattle weather file, I can get rid of
    this error message.
  * Does eQuest provide the necessary requirements (rotations,
    materials, etc) of the baseline design automatically?

Many thanks in advance.