[Equest-users] Internal Wall Problems with Wizard

Nathan Miller nathanm at rushingco.com
Tue Jul 10 10:59:56 PDT 2012

To further clarify, if you look at the walls you highlighted as “missing” in
Image 1 (when you select the smaller space), you will see that they appear
in Image 2, meaning as Robby indicated, they are a child component of the
larger space that surrounds the smaller space. You should be able to select
them and verify that the NEXT-TO field is properly entered.

Also, I thought that the space that gets “possession” of an interior wall
has something to do with the order that you draw them in the wizard, but it
has been a long time since I cared to check on that.

Nathan Miller, PE, LEED AP BD+C

Mechanical Engineer/Senior Energy Analyst

O 206-285-7100 | D 206-788-4577

 <http://www.rushingco.com/> www.rushingco.com