[Equest-users] Internal Wall Problems with Wizard

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 10:47:28 PDT 2012

Regarding the comment about not trusting eQUEST's snaps, I find it helps to
turn all snaps except "Polygon" off when defining zones.  Thus the only way
it's snapping is directly onto an existing vertex.  I use this every time
and don't have any issues with interior walls.

Omer-
I believe what you're experiencing is that when defined properly, eQUEST
only defines ONE interior wall.  Since an interior wall is used to define a
relationship between two spaces, there is only need for one wall.  The zone
that own's the wall is rather arbitrary, because either way they are linked
through the NEXT-TO command.  If two walls are created by eQUEST, it's
likely that they'll both be ADIABATIC and this is a symptom of not defining
the wall geometry correctly.  One wall per zone interface is what you
should be shooting for.

-Robby