[Equest-users] Internal Wall Problems with Wizard

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 13:10:02 PDT 2012

Nick,

It's the "might" that makes it worthwhile to define your vertices exactly
in the same location if you want an interior partition created between the
two.  eQUEST does have some capability for approximating your intent of two
vertices being adjacent, however I have not been able to determine where
the tipping point is between "close enough" and "ADIABATIC".

As mentioned above, the same can go for exterior walls where sometimes
eQUEST does pick up on the fact that your single vertex on an exterior
floor line should result in an exterior wall, however I've witnessed plenty
of cases where an interior wall gets created on an exterior exposure.

-Robby