[Equest-users] Inadequate cooling connected to roof zone?

tim tim.jrga at fuse.net
Fri Jun 8 12:16:41 PDT 2012

Happy Friday All!

I get this error after running the simulation:

I was getting similar errors on all zones until they went away when I
switched from auto-size and specified 15.5 tons for ac & 175 kbtuh for heat.
Still get this one error message though and oddly this zone (G.S1) is listed
under the same hvac system as the roof zone.  It doesn't look like the roof
zone is being heated or cooled, but something looks fishy.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Timothy W. Hill

tim.JRGA at fuse.net