[Equest-users] LEED CI-2009 project, EAc1.3, Option 2. Whole building should be modeled?

Jose Luis Correa Guzman jlucorrea at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 26 10:28:01 PDT 2012

Dear all,

Any advice or CIR reference on whether the whole building should be modelled
according to Eac1.3 Option 2 - step 2.

In this step, the Reference Guide indicates that the whole building should
be modelled if the CI project is served by a central plant. Our project is a
retail store in a shopping mall served by a central chilled water plant.
Hence, to comply we are thinking on proportion the load of the central plant
and include the chiller(s) in the retail model, without having to model the
entire mall. Any other option or comments to comply with this?

Sincerely,

Jose L