[Equest-users] HRV with baseboard heating

Brian Smith brians at murraypc.com
Tue Jun 26 11:04:53 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm modeling a women's shelter, lets approximate it as a low rise
residential apts. The ventilation system is to simply supply a constant
volume of air to all the zones on each floor, ducted return before going
through a heat exchanger to condition the OA. No heating or cooling coils,
just baseboard heating in the rooms. I originally modeled it as Pkgd
Multizone system then removed the HC, effectively removed Cooling, and added
Heat Recovery, is this fair? I looked through the archives and saw a
suggestion for and Induction system but im not actually mixing the air
flows. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Brian Smith, Mechanical Design Engineer

Murray & Associates, P.C.