[Equest-users] HRV Modelling

Samantha MacHardy SMacHardy at pemi.com
Thu Jun 7 13:19:48 PDT 2012

I changed the Make-up air temperature control to "Mixed Air Reset" and this solved the problems I had with Cooling and Fans. I took your advice with changing the control type and Delta T but the best I can do is reduce it to be 93% better than reference instead of 97%. I've tried fiddling with different options and am still having way too much heat being produced.