[Equest-users] The initial trial zone temperature

CleanTech Analytics jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com
Sun Jun 10 10:48:35 PDT 2012

If there is not a delta T, then you have no building- meaning the
temperatures can not be the same inside and outside.
Energy modeling uses all factors including but not limited to weather,
conductivity/resistivity of envelope, internal gains & losses to calculate
the hourly (or sub-hourly) temperatures. Why you would want the temperature
to be the same I do not understand but again unless you do not have any
loads/gains or envelope than the temperatures will not be the same.
Possibly if you need this for research you could compile a TRNSYS  type for
such research, but even then it would be tough to remove all of the
conditions that cause the buildings temperatures to differ from outside.

*Jeremiah D. Crossett*
*CleanTech Analytics*
*503-688-8951*
*www.cleantechanalytics.com* <http://www.cleantechanalytics.com>

*

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech
Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied,
stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of
CleanTech Analytics
*