[Equest-users] Night Cycles

Hall, Brendan BHall at karpinskieng.com
Wed Jun 27 08:18:55 PDT 2012

Hey all,

Has anyone ever had a model accepted that uses the NIGHT-CYCLE-CTRL = ZONE FANS ONLY option? I have an underfloor system that uses fan powered boxes at the perimeter zones for heat. I had tried the strategy on another project and it was rejected. The reason given was that because my baseline was system 6 and they said that it was a ECM inherent in having fan powered boxes. My current project is a system 5 so it would seem that the previous comment given would not apply.  I want to try and use that strategy again but I wanted to know if anyone else had any experience trying to get that option accepted by a reviewer.

Brendan