[Equest-users] Weather

Wisam Anka wisamqpp at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 15:01:39 PDT 2012

HI, i´m using eQUEST for my undergraduate work.

-The building is in Caracas, and we don´t have all the hourly climatic parameters required to eQUEST.
I use a TRY format and obtain the data in METEONORM 5.0 but don´t have all the parameters, cloud amount for example.
if a don´t have cloud amounts , what i put in this column in my text file ?
'
-Something else, when i rotate 180° a building (Square plant) , the cooling loads in the South change a lot ¿?.  The other orientation remain the same.

Thanks a lot if someone can help me.
Greats

Wisam Ankah
Mechanical Engineering student