[Equest-users] Combined Space Heating and DHW From Single Boiler

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:36:03 PDT 2012

Run it with DHW and see what dhw load you get. The schedule for the process
load is same as that for DHW. Then put in a value for the process load and
play with it till you get the same value as the DHW (you can also calculate
it and avoid the iteration). The ground temp does not vary much for mild
locations - depending on how accurate you want to be, you can get the
hourly data for the ground temp and use that to be more precise in the
process load. It is basically 12 values - one for each month.