[Equest-users] 答复: what's the default equipment control?

Jiao, Joey Joey.Jiao at WSPGroup.com.cn
Wed Mar 21 23:48:06 PDT 2012

Hi John & everyone:

Thank you for your helps , I just check that, but it seems different than we thought.

The PS-H report show the chiller water loop run hours. I add it in the form, so you can get it clear.

Equipment control

Chiller 1a

Chiller 1b

Chiller 1c

Chiller Water Loop

None

2126

624

607

2750

Chiller1~3 to seq 1~3

2750

607

0

2750

All Chillers seq 1

2750

2750

2750

2750

Now you can find that , the loop run hours for all control types is 2750.

If the default control type as we thought , the chiller 1a should be 2750 equal to the run hours of  Chiller Water Loop, because in any situation , the chiller 1a should first and always be used.

Maybe I think too much. But it is a software , I think there must be a sample and clear way for the default control.

Thank you for your help again.

Joey