[Equest-users] EE4 Modified Weather File

Kasun, Darryl darrylk at cbcl.ca
Thu May 3 07:24:01 PDT 2012

Good morning,

I am attempting to calibrate a model to weather data from the past year.  I’ve created the .bin file associated with the weather data and am now trying to run DOE-2 outside EE4.

I found a EE4 help topic “Using DOE-2 as a DOE-2 BDL and Report Generator” which seems to be exactly what needs to be done to run the model with the modified weather file.

This guide says to generate DOE input file only and not to run the simulation.  Doing so should result in a BDL input file with the extension .DOE.  When I try to execute this, I do not get any BDL input files only a DOE file.  Not sure if I’m missing something.

Any recommendations??

Thanks

Darryl Kasun ● Engineer in Training
CBCL Limited 1489 Hollis Street PO Box 606, Halifax, NS  B3J 2R7
T: 902-421-7241 ● E: darrylk at cbcl.ca <mailto:darrylk at cbcl.ca>  ● F: 902-423-3938 ●
W: www.cbcl.ca <http://www.cbcl.ca>

Experience ● Vision ● Commitment

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.  ●  S’il vous plait considérez l’environnement avant d’imprimer ce courriel.

Disclaimer <http://www.cbcl.ca/offmain/emaildisclaimer_e.html>   ●  Désaveu <http://www.cbcl.ca/offmain/emaildisclaimer_f.html>