[Equest-users] Adobe/Compressed Earth Construction?

Nathan Kegel nathan.kegel at iesve.com
Wed May 16 07:19:58 PDT 2012

I had a conversation with one of the rammed earth wall manufacturers about this very topic a couple weeks ago.  It seems that it's taking quite a bit of time to get through the ISO certification process.  Once that's complete, there will be more widely published and certified data about these wall types available.

Nathan Kegel
Project Manager
Business Development Manager
Minneapolis Office

T (UK):

+44 (0) 141 945 8500

F (UK):

+44 (0) 141 945 8501

T (US):

763.276.9981

M (US):

415.420.9314

http://www.iesve.com<http://www.iesve.com/>

**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**

Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No. SC151456
Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow G20 0SP

Email Disclaimer<http://www.iesve.com/disclaimer.html>