[Equest-users] EPACT Extension

Jesse Eisenhart jesse at viridianusa.com
Mon Nov 12 09:30:01 PST 2012

Does anyone know the likelihood of the EPACT deduction for energy efficient commercial buildings being extended?

I believe it is currently limited to facilities completed by Dec 31, 2013.  I'm running into a facility that would qualify, but would probably not be completed until after the deadline.

Also is there any special exception for facilities completed in phases?  This building will be in 2 phases, but on one water loop.

Best,

Jesse Eisenhart, BEMP
Energy Services | Project Manager

[LOGO_for_Email-4] VIRIDIAN|Sustainable Building Consulting
100 Gamble Road, Little Rock, AR 72211
o: 501.227.0648, f: 501.227.8648
jesse at ViridianUSA.com<mailto:jesse at ViridianUSA.com> | www.ViridianUSA.com<http://www.viridianusa.com/>