[Equest-users] 65000 character limit

Dave Weigel dave.weigel at thewattdoctors.com
Fri Oct 5 07:47:05 PDT 2012

Greetings,

Here's the error message (screen shot attached too): "Selection list exceeds maximum length of 65,500 characters (72,692 required). Notify program support representative."
Once it appears, there is no way to continue or quit eQuest. Windows task manager - end process - is necessary.

It happens when spreadsheet mode is selected under building shell in the Wizard. We're not quite ready to switch to detailed edit mode. We are really close to finishing this model, have we gone over the limit in shell / space complexity?

It's kind of scary, please share any experience or hints.

Thank you all,

Dave

David R. Weigel, PE
Managing Member
1189 Golden Circle SW,  Lilburn GA 30047
678-353-6941 office       901-619-1716 cell