[Equest-users] window switching crashing eQuest v3.64

James Hansen JHANSEN at ghtltd.com
Tue Oct 9 07:25:04 PDT 2012

Has anyone successfully applied window switching in eQuest?  I'm trying,
and it crashes, regardless of whether I try and enter the parameters in
eQuest or in the DOE-2 input file.  Just trying a simple TOT-SOL-INC
variable, but none of the switching methods seem to work.  I can define
the switched window manually, but as soon as I try and select a switch
type, it crashes.

Anyone else experience this?  Thanks!

(I searched for this, found a few references to eQuest crashing, but no
fixes)

GHT Limited
James Hansen, P.E., LEED AP
Senior Associate