[Equest-users] Number of Baseline Systems

Hall, Brendan BHall at karpinskieng.com
Wed Oct 31 12:05:57 PDT 2012

I have a scenario that I am not sure about:

If you have a building (1 address) that consists of 2 three floor buildings with a enclosed walkway link. Same schedules and similar use. Assume a system 7. Do I use 3 systems (one per floor), or 6 systems (one per floor per "building"). I think it makes more sense to go with 6, since it is closer to reality, but I can't find anything in appendix G that would support that.

Any thoughts?
Brendan Hall