[Equest-users] EPACT 179d ventilation reiqurements

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:43:14 PDT 2012

I have used the 1999 rates for baseline and current rates for the proposed.
For systems where there is no mention in NREL, I have used 2004 app G as
the baseline. The way I read it, it is basically App G 2004 for baseline
with efficiencies from 2001 (I have used the chiller efficiencies from 2001
tables - the note under )equipment efficiencies in table 7 for NREL
document).
-Rohini