[Equest-users] error : An invalid argument en counted

Nimesh Prajapati Nimesh nimonomics at yahoo.in
Sat Sep 1 05:54:02 PDT 2012

Dear All,

While running one of the Project in eQuest I am getting error as attached : An invalid argument en counted.

The thing is that it does not shows any message where to look for solving the error, So I do not know where to act.

The building is two story and have many Zones defined within the first and second floor. And this is my baseline model.

Can any body help me?

Thanks,

Nimesh Prajapati

HVAC Design Engineer