[Equest-users] error : An invalid argument en counted

Dave Weigel dave.weigel at thewattdoctors.com
Sat Sep 1 14:25:42 PDT 2012

Hi Nimesh.

That’s a Windows error I think.

If you are running Windows 7 or Vista, try setting the equest.exe file (right-click, properties) compatibility tab.  I was having the same error frequently when running complex, large buildings, and found a post long ago on this board suggesting it.

I set compatibility to Windows XP service pack 3, and checked the box for Run as Administrator.

No problem here since doing that.  No guarantees, though.

Good luck!

Dave

David R. Weigel, PE
Managing Member