[Equest-users] Verifying parametric run azimuths

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 08:12:21 PDT 2012

When parametric runs are simulated a new .inp file is generated in the
project folder.  Typically it will look like "Project Name - Baseline
Design.inp" for the base file, then each subsequent parametric run will
have a .inp file created with the name "Project Name - X.inp" where X is
whatever number/combination of 3 letters you've named your runs.  Each of
the .inp's is a modified version of your base file .inp with the parameters
you defined in your parametric run file (.prd).

Robby Oylear, PE, LEED AP

*Mechanical Engineer*

*Senior Energy Analyst*

* *