[Equest-users] Verifying parametric run azimuths

Miller, Jessica JMiller at trojb.com
Tue Sep 11 08:14:22 PDT 2012

Perfect!  Thank you!

From: Robby Oylear [mailto:robbyoylear at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 11:12 AM
To: Miller, Jessica
Cc: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] Verifying parametric run azimuths

When parametric runs are simulated a new .inp file is generated in the
project folder.  Typically it will look like "Project Name - Baseline
Design.inp" for the base file, then each subsequent parametric run will
have a .inp file created with the name "Project Name - X.inp" where X is
whatever number/combination of 3 letters you've named your runs.  Each
of the .inp's is a modified version of your base file .inp with the
parameters you defined in your parametric run file (.prd).

Robby Oylear, PE, LEED AP

Mechanical Engineer

Senior Energy Analyst

D 206-788-4571