[Equest-users] LEED Fenestration Modeling Question

David Reddy david.j.reddy1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 13:24:23 PDT 2013

The NFRC CMAST database includes ratings for a growing number storefront
and curtainwall products, where ratings are generated using the NFRC
Component Modeling Approach (CMA).  These are project-specific ratings
based on specific combinations of frame, glazing unit, and spacer, but
if they match your proposed design, I would guess that LEED would accept
these ratings as an acceptable substitute for your own WINDOW/THERM
analysis.

http://cmast.nfrc.org/Product/ProductFind.aspx

David