[Equest-users] How to set the COP of a chiller as constant in eQuest?

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Tue Apr 16 19:35:35 PDT 2013

DOE-2 modifies the COOL-EIR using several curves COOL-EIR-FT as a function of outdoor
conditions and COOL-EIR-FPLR as a function of the Part Load Ratio. I suppose you could set
those to be constant. Another way would be to just take the Cooling Load from the SS-D
report and divide that by your constant COP. But my question would be, why do you want to
do that ?

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.