[Equest-users] Questions Regarding SS-N and SS-O Reprts and Unoccupied Heating and Hummidty Requirements

James Hess JHess at tmecorp.com
Thu Apr 18 19:53:04 PDT 2013

Pools are interesting to model. We are working on a project right now with one.  One challenge we have is how/where to get the heat recovery data from the equipment vendors that sell the systems that can provide condenser heat rejection for use in heating the pool.   I'm sure we will figure that out at some point.

For your project, I would recommend creating an hourly report for that zone with zone temp and humidity.  Then run eQuest, export hourly report, and then analyze to see what's going on.

Can you please let us know what you find out?  The community at large might be interested in knowing.

Here are some "Thermal Zone" variables that might be useful for diagnosing the operation.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CE3C7F.269DEC00]

Export hourly results:

[cid:image006.jpg at 01CE3C7F.269DEC00]

Regards,