[Equest-users] HELP PLEASE

Santiago Ferreyra santiag987 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 3 07:49:31 PDT 2013

Hello, i got a problem with the  eQUEST energy efficiency measures, my model is a hospital and I'm trying to change the all HVAC systems, so I choose WHOLE SITE BUILDING option, and create another hvac system
when i try to simulate (simulate building performance) an error occurs :  GENERATE BDLINPUT FROM WIZARD DATA() ERROR:  INSTALLING EEM RUN  (measure component), i click OK   (¿¿I'm missing some part of the equest software??)
and two error occurs in the run (eem whole building)
firt error:input type coefficient Heat source undefined
second error: displays nothing
please help! (i'm a beginner)
thanks

santiago