[Equest-users] PDF to CAD converter suggestion

Philip Kennedy philip at kiltechcontrols.com
Fri Aug 2 08:05:33 PDT 2013

We use progeCAD pro instead of the autodesk products, it comes with an
inbuilt pdf converter which works very well.

Regards Philip

Philip Kennedy

Partner & Founder

Kiltech Inc

Cell: 514-823-5999

Email: philip at kiltechcontrols.com

* *

*Email Disclaimer*

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for
the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, or
retaining this email or any part of it. It may contain information which is
confidential and/or covered by legal, professional or other privilege under
applicable law. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by return email.

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of Kiltech,
and the said companies and their respective directors, officers and
employees make no representation, nor accept any liability, regarding its
accuracy or completeness, unless expressly stated to the contrary.