[Equest-users] Baseline Model - Modeling Chilled Water from Utility

Dwight Pederson dpederson at aeieng.com
Mon Aug 26 09:51:47 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm working on a building that has a chilled water utility instead of a chilled water plant.  I set up a  chilled water meter to measure the economics of the system and did not specify any chillers in the system.  When I run the simulation the detailed simulation output file gives an error  saying "Chilled water loop has no attached primary cooling equipment," any thoughts out there as to why I am getting this error.  I attached my .inp file to reference.

Thanks,

Dwight

Dwight Pederson  EIT
Mechanical

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
4747 N. 7th Street, Suite 240 | Phoenix, AZ  85014

P: 602.200.1030
dpederson at aeieng.com<mailto:dpederson at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com>