[Equest-users] LEED Credit EAc5.1

Tom Mickley tmickley at thekcompany.com
Tue Dec 3 10:18:12 PST 2013

LEED members and eQuesters,

I am using eQuest to model a mixed use office building in Cleveland, Ohio for a LEED CS project.  We are currently attempting the EAc5.1 credit and are using the IPMVP option D.  After a review response, I was asked to 'Identify the acceptable range(s) of error (generally there is a different range allowable for both monthly and annual data).'  After some internet browsing, all I found was estimated percentages from a LEED member, which was more of an overall response and not specific to eQuest.

Does eQuest have an acceptable level of calculation error between monthly and annual data?  Or is this project specific?  Has anyone else come across this response?  If so, how did you come up acceptable ranges of error?

Thanks,

Tom Mickley
Mechanical Engineer CEM
The K Company