[Equest-users] negative heating energy?

Liang, Xiao Owen Owen.Liang at aecom.com
Thu Dec 26 01:46:13 PST 2013

Hi all,
I am now working on an eQuest modelling of a factory and every result was normal yesterday. But today when I ran the calculation, I saw in the result the space heating energy was negative, while actually I didn't change any inputs from yesterday to now. Does anyone know what happened, or did anyone have similar experiences with me? The inp. File is attached. Thank you very much.

Ps: There is a bug with chiller 2. Click 'water side system', double click 'chiller2', set the electricity meter to 'EM1', right click 'EM1' and set to default to make it green. Then you can run the calculation. I don't know why I have to reset chiller 2 each time, but I promise it's none business with the negative heating energy.

Regards,
Owen
Assistant Sustainability Consultant