[Equest-users] Multistack (DHRC) Dedicated Heat Recovery Chiller

Daniel Knapp danielk at arborus.ca
Fri Feb 8 06:52:01 PST 2013

I have attached a list of the eQuest reports.   You want look at the LS-B report in the .SIM file.  This gives all of the space peak load components broken down by walls, windows, etc.

—
Daniel Knapp, PhD, LEED® AP O+M
danielk at arborus.ca

Arborus Consulting
Energy Strategies for the Built Environment
www.arborus.ca
76 Chamberlain Avenue
Ottawa, ON, K1S 1V9
Phone: (613) 234-7178 ext. 113