[Equest-users] Matching to utility provided bill/usage

-Matt gam0vr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 00:02:04 PST 2013

First time sending to this forum.

Quick question:
It's great when I am provided the utility usage (kWh and Therms) for a
building but my models always start really far off and I often am not sure
what to do to correct it. Since I have ACTUAL usage, is there any way to
refine the model to match it? I'm guessing it's just too open ended to do
it automatically; If I selected the wrong system or insulation or
windows... it won't know which to correct.

Again, sorry if this isn't the proper way to submit, I'm not used to such a
'simple' forum :)